Welcome to The Tax Team LLC!

Things have been changing  very quickly with the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in the USA.  We’ve been closely monitoring and making changes along the way, as we take very seriously our responsibility to help care for and protect our associates, our guests, their families and the communities we serve.  Because of this, we will be taking an important next step to temporarily close our office to “In Person” appointments effective Thursday March 19th.
Our clients have the option to drop off their info or load it to our secure portal.  You can also email your preparer directly for a link for upload. We can contact your by phone or email to ask any needed questions and finish up the returns.  IF we have your info and you have an appointment, we can make that a “PHONE” appointment.  Make sure you let our receptionist know you want to pursue a phone appointment.  USE OUR PORTAL:
Per Kate Brown’s executive order, we are extending the no “in person” appointment policy.  You can send us your tax information thru the US Mail, Use our portal, Fax (503-775-4041), drop off in our locking mailbox in front of office, or if you are unable to use the aforementioned methods, drop off during our office hours.  Help us as we implement “social distancing” and let’s all stay healthy.  Thank you.
  • Our “Tax Season” Hours (Jan-Apr 15th) are:

    • 9-5 Tues, Thurs, Fri, & Sat (Feb-Apr)                                       9-7 Mondays and Wednesdays

  • Our OFF Season hours are 9-3 Mon – Wed

  • Please feel free to send us pay stubs to check withholding amounts.
  • leave messages 503-777-1040  Carole ext 4, Jessica ext 3, Kathy ext 2.
  • fax 503-775-4041
  • emails: Carole@thetaxteamllc.com,  Jessica@thetaxteamllc.com,   &                     Kathy@thetaxteamllc.com

To prepare for your tax appointment, please bring the following documents:

Tax Client Checklist, which you can download 2019 Client Check List

Income documents, including:

W2  Wage statements from your employer(s)
1099-G or W2-Gs Unemployment, state refund and gambling winnings
1099-Int, 1099-Div, 1099-B  Interest, dividends, and investment info
1099-Misc  Independent contractor or self employment income; rents; royalties and other misc income
1099-R   Pension or retirement income
1099-SSA  Social Security or Railroad Retirement statements
K-1  Partnership, S-corp, trust income
Alimony paid or received and recipient’s SSN (if divorce was finalized prior to 1/1/2019)
Rental property income and expenses
Self Employment income and expenses

Expense documents, including:

1098  Mortgage interest statement
Child care: amount paid, provider names, tax ID number, address and phone number
Medical and dental expenses
Taxes paid  Property, income, quarterly estimates, Trimet, business
1098-E  Student loan interest paid
1098-T Educational expenses paid – PLEASE also bring statement from the educational institution showing expenses paid in the year
Charitable contribution letters and/or receipts  If you need help determining the value of your non-cash contributions, click the FORMS tab to download a valuation guide
OR Energy Credit postcard  You must have the postcard from Oregon to be able to claim a tax credit for Energy Efficient Property. Get this by submitting required paperwork. More information can be found here.


Forms 1095 A, B and/or C, detailing health insurance coverage, for anyone on your tax return.


Please bring your Photo ID, Social Security cards for everyone on your return, and your most recent 3 years of tax returns